First post! Should this be celebrated? Hmm...
So why am I starting to blog?
I strongly feel like this blog is almost essential for my spiritual growth which, over the past few months, hasn't been as strong as I would've hoped. I go through so many experiences that could make me grow so much closer to God... and I often think of Him, but I guess I don't like to analyze things very much so I let it go at just thinking of Him. I never follow through and grow through it.
So that's what this is for.
One of my closest friends posted really inspiring blogs for about a year, ones I'm sure she would never consider inspiring. Where she is spiritually inspires me too. No matter how often we might have these "confrontations", she amazes me, and she's another part of the reason for this.
I used to have an xanga and sometimes it would really help me get places spiritually. But it was also rooted in a lot of pride. I knew which friends of mine would read it, so what I wrote would almost always be biased. Either I'd be trying to impress them or trying to make them feel sympathy for me, whatever the case it was hindering my growth. So I'm starting this new one, after much time off from online blogging, as an anonymous user... just sending out experiences in my life that involved God... no, God is much bigger than my life... sending out experiences of God as they relate to my life and/or those around me to the cyber world as an anonymous, princess of the most high God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment